Design Team Call – 2016-2017
It is that bittersweet time again!
I always feel so blessed this time of year, not only does it mean my little store has made it another year, but I get to meet some new friends and keep the old (channeling my little girl scouts)
Our current design team is wrapping up their term – August will be the last posts they share. Hopefully we will see some of them soon as guest designers later on.
Are you interested in being on Nani ke Ola’s design team for the next year? Here is how it works.
1. Term – September though February and March – August
2. Two posts per month – your choice of project (layouts, cards, planner, mixed media, etc. )
3. Youtube videos are optional and highly encouraged – $15/video specifics to be discussed
4. Within the USA, sorry, no international at this time.
5. Majority of your projects must use NKO product – you will be given a store credit and a discount to use at the store.
If you think you fit this criteria
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Three photos of your projects
2. Link to your blog
3. A few sentences introducing yourself and why you want to be on NKO design team
Emails must be received by Sunday night, August 7th, and everyone will be notified by Monday August 15th.
The NKO design team has always been a casual and encouraging group of women.
You will be one of the first to play with gorgeous European papers such as Crafts & You and 7 Dots Studio.
Applying and being accepted on the NKO design team means you agree to the above terms, and that any photos you submit can and will be used on other social media outlets such as Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.