Design Team Call Out!!
I am so torn about this time of year!
The first design team for Nani ke Ola was AWESOME! They not only had faith in me on my new adventure, but also a whole lot of Patience!
I am hoping a few of them will make appearances as guest designers later on down the road.
I hope all of you have been inspired like I have, and it has been fun watching everyone try different techniques too.
Well, now I am looking for a NEW Design team. Info as follows
What I am looking for
- Looking for 4-5 creative members
- Create 2-3 projects a month and post on the Nani ke Ola blog
- Need to have active blog with clear photos and descriptions of work so I can see your style, and feature the Nani ke Ola blinkie on it.
- Projects can be a variety of clean and simple LO to altered projects. As long as you can use the product and inspire others with it.
- OPTIONAL – Youtube Videos – I am looking to strengthen our youtube channel this year, and would love to have team members contribute to the Nani ke Ola YT channel. There will be financial compensation of $10 a video, 2-3 videos a month per member max.
- Be active in our Facebook Group
- You will post your own blogs on the Nani ke Ola wordpress blog.
What you will get from Me
- Credit to the store to spend on whatever product you want to use. I feel this can be more useful to both of us if you LOVE whatever you get from me
- Your projects will be featured on our twitter, facebook, pinterest, and other social media aspects.
- Feel free to combine your DT projects with any challenges out there as long as they don’t interfere with Nani ke Ola products.
- Be part of a great, fun, and supportive team!
The Rules ( I know, I know, but you got to have them somewhere.)
- Dates – Submissions accepted through July 20th, 2014
- Winners Announced July 25th, 2014
- Term will run from Aug. 1st – January 2015 with the option of staying on another 6 months.
- International applicants are welcome – just need to pay difference in shipping costs from the US
- Email me – Jenn@nanikeolascrapbooking.com Subject “DT Call”
- With a short paragraph telling me a little bit about you, why you love paper crafts, 3 photos of your favorite pieces,, and last but not least, a link to your blog and YouTube video that features some of your work.
Please feel free to email me with any questions! I look forward to seeing everyone’s work.